Even the softest of hues can make a big difference.

Help end child hunger

Monday, October 13, 2008

Signs

I know I should stop interpreting events, pictures, news, and what-nots as signs. There's no doctrine that says they ARE.

But sometimes it warms the heart just to dream about how things will fall into places magically - comfortably. Easily. Half of me believe they will. The other half chooses to be safe and shrouds itself in doubt.

But however dual my steps be, I'm happy. Haha! It doesn't make sense but I'm happy. Okay, so my sentences aren't really an English major's obra, but still, that's all I can say: I'm happy.

Haha!

Must be the coffee. Or the hazelnut chocolates Tita Marissa gave me. Or the welcome break from studying (what studying?). Or the sweetness I just saw - another proof that there's so much love in the world. I'm all giddy now and at 1:52am, when the phone rang, I even answered the call with a sing-songy "Hell-ooow!" I think the caller was surprised. (He probably thought he dialed the wrong number and called a drogista hotline instead).

Life! Life! I like being around happy people. Their laughter is just... like my own personal sunshine. :)

No comments: