Even the softest of hues can make a big difference.

Help end child hunger

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Goong (Gung)

I have just finished the whole "Goong" series (or "Princess Hours") and I have to say I didn't quite like the ending.

What the heck did BingungMama see in Shin?!? Fine, she's Shin's lawfully wedded wife and, yes, a divorce is so not doable for members of the Royal Family, but COME ON! If after 2.5million years, all of them gets to walk on earth again, she'd still like Shin? Is she blind? Retarded? A masochist?

Okay. So I favor Yul's character. There.

But what's there to like about Shin? Bullies might appeal to a lot of girls out there but, COME ON! A rock who likes a pretentious so-so ballerina against a sensitive man who knows how to treat his lady right? A fashionably-challenged phlegmatic-choleric man who wears pedal pushers with a coat versus a fun, independent ex-Prince who wears a Tiffany&Co. feather loop necklace - never mind if it's a bit feminine - and who has such a good voice (fine, so singing wasn't part of his role but he DOES have a great voice! p.s. was he the one who sang the theme song?). Isn't the better choice supposed to be obvious?

It's an old series, I know. But I discovered it only this week and I was hook for days. Now that I've finished the series, I don't have anything to do anymore (other than study). Oh, drat.

Off to find another addiction.

1 comment:

Borealis said...

hahaha. boredom is a killer. ;)