Even the softest of hues can make a big difference.

Help end child hunger

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Zero visibility

Flights from Cagayan de Oro to Manila on January 3, 2009 were canceled due to the weather in Cagayan. Good thing the airlines got the stranded passengers a special flight for the next morning.
So, since I didn't want to sit through another road trip to and fro Bukidnon yet again, I opted to check in at Malberry Suites here in Cagayan de Oro.
And now I'm torn between "blankness" and bleakness.


Can't see the distance
can't look through the fog;
I try to live as the minutes tick by
and for these minutes
I'd be able to understand the hours.
My plane has landed
yet it can't take off again
and I wonder: should I stay
still, where my feet are stable
or try to fight the rough
inconstant winds.

(You give me the answer
but I shrug it off.
I've always wanted to make
all my flights work.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i likes this ü
thanks for sharing ü
itll all be clear soon ü
wt

Lei said...

yep. the fog has gone. I'm in Manila now. :P