Even the softest of hues can make a big difference.

Help end child hunger

Saturday, March 7, 2009

TAXonomy... err... taxation

I read 78 pages worth of Tax Infos today - a far cry from my usual 15-pages/day-cause-I'm-so-sluggish quota. Didn't quite hit my projected 100page goal but that's gotta count for something.

Oh, and I watched Mulan, Stormbreaker, The Game Plan, and Catch and Release. Lovely.

It wasn't all sunshine, though. I slept around 5pm to 7pm. I woke up dead scared. It was the nightmare. If I remember correctly, I had a similar bad dream when I was in a somewhat like situation. And thereafter, I got really scared of sleeping alone. BMaybe it's one of my withdrawal symptoms. I used to cope by sleeping over at my friends' apartment. Now, I decided to just jump off the bed, check the room to see if any of the things that happened (or appeared) in the dream were true, turn on the tv (and, which, only bothered me more earlier since the movie channels were all showing horror flicks), and go downstairs to have dinner. I ate in silence and gobbled up some dark chocolate for good measure. Voila! I wasn't scared anymore.

Withdrawing... withdrawing... withdrawn.

1 comment:

GREEKHOPLITE said...

dreams... they say they are a representation of the psyche, a hodgepodge of thoughts rolled into a mishap of vivid incidents in the head. hmm...