Even the softest of hues can make a big difference.

Help end child hunger

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups.

Rant time, everyone.

1. Sucked in class today. So what else is new?

2. Was all set to go to this drinking thing. But my pals had to cancel since they have a previous engagement. Gah. I didn't want to go by myself. So I went home instead.

3. Was all set to go to this fun thing tomorrow but someone else made plans for me. Understandable. But I really wanted to go... :(

4. Got really hungry while driving home but then when I asked my yaya what's for dinner, she said she didn't cook since she assumed I was eating out since I had no class tomorrow. Gah. Sure. I will never tell her again that we wouldn't have classes the following day.

5. I'm blogging. I'm hungry. I don't want to go out and eat since I don't like eating out alone. Also, I don't want to have to open the gate myself and parking my car again later since my yaya would probably be sleeping in a matter of minutes. Yes, I've thought about having food delivered but then... I'm too pissed to eat now.

6. Someone came up to me earlier and asked if this person and I are now "officially together". I stared at her. I never thought that, at this point (a year has come and gone), "we" still wouldn't be "officially together". What was up with the question? Then I remembered. The person who asked is the "official" girl of a sibling of the person she was asking me about. Does this mean that for the siblings, the person she was referring to and I are still not "officially together"? Good Lord. I am unofficial.

7. *Read the title of this entry.*

8. *Read the title of this entry again and think of other possible reasons why I'm stressing on it.*

9. It has always been a bad, bad idea.

10. I'm all sober now and can see everything. I hope I won't get intoxicated again so as to not be up in Cloud 9 once more.

11. Sigh.

Hate mode. ON.

3 comments:

Borealis said...

the title indeed sounds feisty.

but the label/ tag made me laugh, "enumerated facts"

once we're sober we'd soon: a) regret things we have said b) discern why we said those things or feel the way we feel; c) feel quite liberated from being able to "unleash our fury" once in a while.

cliche but it is true when they say, there are things that are beyond our control. we may get furious, agitated, still. yeah. it's beyond us.

it's okay. the world will become brighter. for you my dear, of course it will.

btw, we missed you (twy has been meaning to call you, have you talked to her? she has news, possibilities i mean.)

to the light!!! (nyihehe)

Lei said...

what news? *eyes wide open*

GREEKHOPLITE said...

Torrid it seems… the whimsical nightmare of bashing words into a rhythmic rant leading to nowhere and explaining such trivial matters into phrases—without realizing in a sense of hindsight that we are lucky to have so much yet--complain for such frivolity. Alas… Quite...