Even the softest of hues can make a big difference.

Help end child hunger

Monday, November 8, 2010

Series: Pic-a-Day

My friend, Twyla and I agreed to post at least one photo a day starting... well, we were supposed to have started a couple of weeks ago. But of course, I've only come around to actually posting a photo (at least one) today.

Since I've been at the office since the crack of dawn, I decided to take a picture of my office room, or more specifically, my desk. Take note, we just moved from the previous office so my things are still a mess.

Also, the architect and his team still have not installed my sidetable, shelves, what-nots, so all my stuff are on my desk (save for some books and case binders which were on my visitor's chair, on the floor, and behind my chair.


Okay, so my shawl is draped over the back of my chair. (Hmm... I should have a coat hanger of sorts for my stuff.)


You're looking at (L-R): landline, iMac (and behind my iMac, partly hidden are my makeup kit, charger pouch, toothpaste, toothbrush, mascara, my trusty Blackberry, hairbrush, notepads, flags, and calling cards), small bottle of lotion, mineral foundation, Nokia mobile phone, earphones, wireless keyboard, wireless mouse (which was mostly hidden by my coffee mug), coffee!!!, printer, eyeglasses case, omelet (in a clear microwavable container), stapler, pens/pencils/highlighters/post-its, cologne spray (which isn't at all visible in this pic), alcohol, and mints in a white plastic container.

(Just you wait when I get my shelves and sidetable. My desk would then be all cleared up. Hmmph!

2 comments:

nicona said...

definitely much better than before

tapsilogansavisayasav said...

medyo malungkot ang opisina mo neh :) di bale makulay ka naman na tao e