Even the softest of hues can make a big difference.

Help end child hunger

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Truths part 2

I like looking at the postcards sent to PostSecret.

I like singing - in a choir, with somebody, in a karaoke bar, in the bathroom - but not when I have to sing in front of a bunch of people. Alone. With all of them gawking at (and listening to?) me. In those cases, I simply want to blend into the wall.

Friday is the worst day of the week. Traffic is bad, people are so agitated to have the work/schoolweek over and done with (never minding that some of them have to go to work/school on saturday still), and a lot of people just feel the need to randomly gush about their gimmicks or dates or what-have-yous, to the chagrin of those who get stood up or have nowhere to go but to get lost. Me? I hate the fact that I'd have to go all the way to Makati to attend a one hour class with a perennially irritated professor at the helm. If only he were a bit more cheerful or even mild in his ways, I'd have looked forward to seeing him in class.

Today is Friday.

We had dinner with Ate Issa last night and I think she's really great. And Angelo's so adorable - I've only seen him thrice but he said my name already last night! He said, "Ey-ah". Pretty good, huh?

Instead of reading Bernas' primer, I spent an hour this morning reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows for the fourth time (or was it the fifth?).

I've watched "My Sassy Girl" - the original Korean movie - eight (or nine times? ten?) times. I want to watch the Hollywood version next.

I like horses. I'm just afraid they'd kick my ass whenever I'm near their backside.

Last night, I dreamed about the sembreak trip Ten, Tin, Toi, and I are planning. We were off to the beach and I forgot to bring my swimsuits. I brought a formal gown and wore boots filled with puke. In fairness to me, I cleaned the boots (and my feet) and got rid of the puke before we actually left. And it all happened in my dream.

I'm home alone and hungry. Ate Memem and Ate Fey went to the Ob-Gyne so there's no one around to feed me. Funny. I don't even have an Ob-Gyne.

I should start studying for midterms now but I'm too hungry to move away from my salmon pink laptop.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

wow you had the time to make this post? tsk tsk lots of time at hand... hehehe.
I'll try to bring magic sing this coming choir meeting after midterms so we can sing our hearts out, wahaha. well later. good luck on the midterms. :)

Lei said...

really?!! yay! magic sing!!! pwede pa reserve? first to sing! 2nd to sing! 3rd to sing! pwede 1st hour to myself? haha - addict

nicona said...

i've readyour post na ha...your midterms stress is manifesting itself in your blog. kapoy na ba?hehehe!!!Go gurl!!!And I'm keeping my promise, I'm always praying and rooting for you (otherwise paninglon na unya nimo ako utang --- joke!!!hehehe) Look at my pix sa friendster,tsada au ang climb....