Even the softest of hues can make a big difference.

Help end child hunger

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Truths

I'm worried I might be afflicted with colon cancer or with something just as grave but I don't go for a check-up since I don't think I'm prepared to know just yet - that I am sick OR that I'm not sick and have been wasting my time and money thinking I am.

I have to keep my feet warm when I sleep or else they'd ache all through the night.

I have dogs and have had cats and other pets but I'm not (and have not ever) been so close to them since I have this constant fear that if I'd pet them for longer than 1 minute, they'd turn crazy on me and bite my hand off.

Up to now, I've been secretly wishing for a Chris Klein character (refer to his role in Here on Earth) to waltz into my life.

I don't really like my 17" widescreen salmon pink laptop since it's all bulky and heavy and... well, just cumbersome, never mind that it has great specs. But I can't part with it cause my stepmom might just kill me. Anyway, it's great for watching movies. And I think my stepmom's great.

Aside from about 10-15 people I personally know (some of whom are my friends), I don't give my blog's url to those other people who know me because such would then restrict my writing. I'd much rather have total strangers reading my blog than having those I get to see everyday discovering my lines.

I don't put sugar in my coffee. I put a chunk of Toblerone instead.

I like memorizing footnotes although I don't really remember the main entries.

I'm sleepy but denying it since I think it's too early to sleep. It's 12:48am.

1 comment:

nicona said...

i like this 'truths' entries, i might try this sometime....